In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, the following information is provided:
- You are visiting the website www.distriburama.com owned by DISTRIBURAMA SL, with registered address at C/ SAN ISIDRO LABRADOR Nº 2 BIS BAJO (46120 ALBORAIA) VALENCIA, with tax identification number B97260335, registered in the Mercantile Register of [province/location of the Mercantile Register], in volume xxxxx Folio xxxxx, Page xxxxx, Page xxxxx, hereinafter THE OWNER.
You can contact the OWNER by any of the following means:
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
- The purpose of these conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) is to regulate the use of THE OWNER’s website, which is made available to the public.
Access and/or use of this website attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the general conditions of use herein. The aforementioned conditions shall be applicable regardless of the general contracting conditions which, where applicable, are mandatory.
USE OF THE PORTAL
- www.distriburama.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programmes or data (hereinafter, “the content”) on the Internet belonging to THE OWNER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that may be necessary to access certain services or content. In this registration, the USER shall be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he/she shall be responsible, undertaking to use it diligently and confidentially.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (e.g. chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE OWNER offers through its portal and, by way of example but not limitation, not to use them for:
Engage in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
Disseminate racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, terrorist apology or propaganda or propaganda against human rights.
Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of DISTRIBURAMA SL, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are susceptible to cause the aforementioned damage.
Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any commercial use, in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
THE OWNER reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate youth or childhood, public order or safety or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, THE OWNER shall not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats or other participation tools.
CONTENTS. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
- THE OWNER owns all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or text; trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the OWNER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of the OWNER, are expressly prohibited.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
- THE USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under his/her exclusive responsibility. Specifically, by way of example only, THE OWNER assumes no liability in the following areas:
The availability of the operation of the website, its services and contents and their quality or interoperability.
The purpose for which the website serves the USER’s objectives.
The infringement of current legislation by the USER or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could damage the USER’s computer system or that of third parties. It is the responsibility of the USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
Fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorised third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out.
The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the content and services offered and the subsequent use made of them by the USER. THE OWNER shall use all reasonable efforts and means to provide up-to-date and reliable information.
Damage caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damage caused to USERS when caused by faults or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
Damages or losses arising from circumstances arising from unforeseen circumstances or force majeure.
In the event that there are forums, the use of the same or other similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages only reflect the opinion of the USER who sends them, who is solely responsible. THE OWNER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
MODIFICATION OF THIS LEGAL NOTICE AND DURATION
- THE OWNER reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its website, and may change, delete or add as much content and services provided through the same, as the way in which they are represented or located on its website.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
- In the event that www.distriburama.com includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE OWNER shall not exercise any control over such sites and content. Under no circumstances shall THE OWNER assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to an external website, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other sites on the Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections shall not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
- THE OWNER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior warning, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who do not comply with the content of this legal notice.
- THE OWNER will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
- The relationship between THE OWNER and THE USER shall be governed by current Spanish legislation. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice shall be resolved by the Spanish courts and tribunals of _.
- www.distriburama.com directs its services to users over [***NOTE. 18 years of age – adjust the age as the company understands it, and in no case may it be less than 14 years of age]. Minors under this age are not authorised to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal data. We inform you that if such a circumstance occurs, DISTRIBURAMA SL is not responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from non-compliance with the warning established in this clause.
SECURITY MEASURES – SSL
The Holder has contracted a SSL (“Secure Sockets Layer”) certificate for its website.
An SSL certificate protects all personal and confidential information that can be handled on a website, regardless of the information that is being transmitted, for example, from any of the website’s contact forms to the server, or the data entered for subscription to newsletters or access to protected areas, etc.
The website address will appear in green, activating the “https” protocol that allows secure connections from a web server to the user’s browser.
Last revised: 19 January 2021